1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia. – Alzheimer’s Association, March 2013
The ARK provides your family with hope and relief when someone you love is living with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders. Our goal is to preserve dignity, respect individual self worth, and help people with memory problems continue to be a part of their community.
You are the reason we exist! Our caregivers are as much a priority as the person with the disease.
Our services and programs include:
- Adult Respite Care: Programs are offered in Summerville (Monday-Thursday).
- Support Groups: Caregivers learn coping skills through sharing with each other.
- Caregiver Consultation: THE ARK’s staff partners with families to allow the person with memory problems to live a quality life at home as independently as possible.
- Lunch & Learn Program: THE ARK partners with area businesses and industries to assist employees who also serve as caregivers.
- The NOAH Project: THE ARK mentors underserved areas in developing Alzheimer’s support services tailored to meet each community’s unique needs.